Bedok South Secondary School

Home > Others > Students > Information on EZLink Card

Information on EZLink Card

Guidelines on how to use the Ez-Link card

The Ez-Link card serves as a student identification pass. It also serves as a library card for borrowing books in the school library and branches of the National Library Board. In addition, the card can be used as a farecard for concessionary travel on buses and MRT.


Report of loss of school Ez-Link Card

The student should report the loss of the Ez-Link Card at TransitLink Customer Service Centre, Buona Vista MRT Station. The lost card would be invalidated only after 48 hours from the time of reporting.


Replacement of Damaged or Lost Ez-Link Card/Change of Critical Information

For replacement of the Ez-Link Card, the student should go directly to any of the following
TransitLink Customer Service Centres:

  • Chua Chu Kang Bus Interchange
  • Hougang Central Bus Interchange
  • Jurong East Bust Interchange
  • Pasir Ris Bus Interchange
  • Buona Vista MRT Station
  • Sembawang MRT Station
  • Tiong Bahru MRT Station


Mondays to Fridays: 10.00 am to 6.00 pm (Closed on Public Holidays) Students are required to bring along the following:

  1. The damaged/original Ez-Link Card
  2. One recent coloured passport sized photograph
  3. Original Identity Card/Passport/Birth Certificate for Singapore Citizen or
  4. Original Identity Card/Re-entry Permit/Certificate of Identity for Singapore Permanent
    Resident or
  5. Original Foreign Student Immigration Pass for foreign student


Replacement Fee

Please note that he following administrative fee applies for the above:


1st Replacement Fee


2nd Replacement Fee


3rd & subsequent Replacement Fee



Refund of Ez-Link Card

Refund of Ez-Link Card for early school leavers of upon the completion of study can be made at any of the above TransitLink Customer Service Centres.


Student who is unable to apply for the replacement of the card  personally can authorize someone to replace the Ez-Link Card on  his/her behalf but the person must produce his/her own original  Identity Card/Passport in addition to the above-mentioned items of the student.